SOUTH DAKOTA > TENNESSEE
- Graceland is a mansion on a 13.8-acre (5.6 ha) estate in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- It was once owned by the singer and actor Elvis Aaron Presley - one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, often referred to as the "King of Rock and Roll" or simply "The King".
- Elvis' daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, has been the owner of Graceland since the passing of her father. It is located at 3764 Elvis Presley Boulevard.
- Graceland was opened to the public as a museum on June 7, 1982.
- Graceland is the second most-visited house in the U.S. after the White House, with over 650,000 visitors a year.
- On August 16th 1977, Elvis died suddenly at his Graceland estate at the age of 42, but his legend still lives on...